Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Would you get a degree from these people?

I have been amused lately by the quality of spam arriving lately. The orginality of the spammers never fails to put a smile upon my face. However, I'm not certain if the latest offer I got really encourages me that they have a substantial product. Make up your own mind:


Ctaere a mroe prosrupoes furtue for ylursoef

Reveice a flul dipmloa from non accredited
univeisitres based upon yuor real lfie expecirnee

You will not be teestd, or interveiwed
Recieve a Metsar's, Bacoelhr's or Dtcoorate

Clal 24 hours a day 7 dyas a week


Clearly, university degrees don't require spelling any more.


On the other hand, I would gladly sign up for the University of the Polyphonic Spree. I though it would be good, but I entirely underestimated the raw spirit of these guys live. They obviously must be making approximately zero dollars. All 40 odd of them must be doing it for the fun of it. And it shows. They got a crowd that seemed determined to limit themselves to the hipster head bop to engage in full on dancing. How can you dislike a band with a harpist that grooves? One of the best concerts of the year for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home