Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Oh my golly
In honour of the upcoming Pixies tour, I will now be titling my posts appropriately for the next while.

As you may have noticed, my attempts to move servers were thwarted. I have failed for now. I have until September 24th when the little Rogers guy finally gets his ass over to my grandmothers house.

And Matt...you may want to check out the House of Sauce Blog. Not only is it a decent site, but it seems as if they are searching for you (see September 4th). The guy running it has something to do with GPC, but is currently living in Scotland. He notes that you were both at the Teenage Fan Club concert. (btw, remember the Radiohead/Teenage Fan Club at the Conference Centre in Ottawa...both bands in front of barely more than a thousand people...that was truly a concert for the ages. ) Anyways, the GPC guy says "Hey."

It is a small world. (In case, the GPC guy is wondering: we know the GPC because of Christy who knows Kevin S. who presumably knows you. A mere four degrees of separation. )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home