Wednesday, July 16, 2003

My top ten songs
Lindsay recently participated in a Mix-tape club. An idea, although a little too 'High Fidelity,' sounded like a kick-ass fun idea. I haven't made a mix-tape in years, partly because I don't own a stereo of any sort, partly because the advent of CD burning has made the rigours of mix-tape making (choosing what songs on what sides, getting the timing right to fill the tape, sitting there for hours physically pressing play and switching tapes) obselete. However, when I found this UK based site which seems like it's offering a sort of chain letter mix CD club, I couldn't resist signing up. You sign up. You make 2 mix CDs. They send you addresses to which you send the CDs. Hopefully, you recieve 2 mix CDs in the mail. We'll see how it works, should be fun either way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home