Wednesday, June 11, 2003

A Wee Trip

Well, I'm nearly off to Scotland. I'd like to say my bags are packed but I have at least 2 and a half hours until I leave--can't be too prepared! It'll be a whirlwind trip, but hopefully whirlwind fun too. Fiona's mum is picking me up from the airport, which is extremely nice of her and I'm also very curious to meet her. After getting my bearing in Glasgow, I'm going to Edinburgh for a day, while Matt's at work. On Saturday, Matt's friends "The Ryans" are coming which should make for a wild night out on the town. Then, we head on the road, driving up to Oban and the Isle of Mull and then Fort Williams to hopefully do a little hiking around Ben Nevis, Scotland's tallest mountain. I'm very excited. It should be good wholesome fun.

In other traveller news, Renee has made her first real post. For a little taste, here's a photo from her travels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home