Thursday, May 22, 2003

Notes:
Some exciting things going on in my little world.

First, and most exciting, is that I have booked a ticket to go see Matt next month. Taking advantage of the Air Canada seat sales, I grabbed a deal ahead of the peak season. I was planning on going, but I still felt spontaneous doing it. Yay! It'll be great to see Matt and Fiona. I'm trying to plan a small trip out of Glasgow for a few days (I only have a week). This Haggis tour thing sounds about right, I might re-create it on my own.

Second, go Sens. I'm proud of those little buggers despite the heart attack they've given me.

Third, I passed my biostats course. I was a little nervous about it. I needed a 56% on the final to give me a satisfactory mark, and I squeeked by. It'll drop my average a little, but I think I was still ahead of the curve on the course.

I scanned my pictures. If you'd like to see some desert pics, they're up on the web (graphic intensive warning).

The Metric album is finally out, and I'm having it sent to me. You can preview it at www.cdbaby.com, which bills itself as the cutest cd store on the internet. They send you a confirmation email with the title "Cd baby loves you."

Both Manitoba and the Superfriendz are playing TO next week.

Christy's new project No Weapons in Space is up and running and taking it to the powers that be. She's also planning a "goodbye, ass" dance party. Excellent.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home