Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Poetry Generator

This is really cool. I'm not a big fan of generator-type things, but this one seems for the taking, especially if read with a friendly eye.

My own site was alright, but Andrew's was some fine reading, and even a little moving. Here's an edited version:

A project on and the
permanent cast
of intensity,
whether whispering or something in front of all
There
are lead to take care
of them got booed
and many, pieces we
are mine and I
ever get a in case Any way
to take it was my left hand open on Friday afternoon,
as apples and seemed embarrassed when he saw,
a small but this
past weekend for the rest!
the
web site been updated
by the seemingly
inconsequential actions of RAM
I am digits.com var img=
Leave! only get an upgrade as someone
so offended in
his Philosophy Masters program at the lake and seemed too cool.

There's a couple of good lines I think in there: "The website been updated by the seeming inconsequential actions of RAM." How true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home