Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I own a speedo

It's not as bad as it sounds.

Update:
The problem with speedos is not that "speedo" sounds bad, but in how they look.

It really isn't that bad either. While they are "speedo" brand, they're more like bikeshorts than bikinis. I've signed up for this swimming class that teaches the butterfly, turns, and starts, and sets you up on a swimming program and I realized that I didn't have a bathing suit. I've been using my running shorts for swimming, which works fine for splashing around, but are very susceptible to falling down. So I went for one slightly inappropriateness over another. It's really hard to find anything to swim in, most of the stores I went into didn't even have a men's swimming section, except for a couple surfing shorts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara and Scott said...

how can it not be?

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home