Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Swanky new digs

I gotta figure out how to do that Hello blogging thing so I can put more pictures up. Anyways, y'all can thank Andrew for the spiffy new title. Fantastic is all I can say! Thanks, Drew!

Looks like I'll also have swanky new digs in real life starting in a couple of weeks. I found a really nice apartment living with this couple and another girl from Vancouver. So far I have no suprise connections with them. It's not completely settled, but I should know within a couple of days. It's far (Dufferin and Bloor) and the room is the exact same size as my current one (read: small) but there's tons of common space, it's all been recently renovated, and it's dirt cheap for T.O. ($525 including utilities, phone, cable, internet).

Looks like as well, I'll be actually able to finish my thesis. My committee agreed yesterday that with another short round of edits that the whole thing is ready to go to defense. Tentative defense date: August 18th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home