Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Letter from an Occupant
The search is over. I have found my new leaky apartment. Well, I hope it's not leaky. I'm sharing a 3 bedroom flat near Christy and Harbord with nice hardwood floors and lots of windows. You can some pictures of it (with the decorating "style" of the previous tenants) here. It's also got this great patio on the roof--bonus barbeque!

I was a little conflicted about living with roomates, but it makes sense in many ways. I was scared of being stuck in a basement apartment in February all alone in the dark and cold, but this room (on the 2 floor) avoids that problem. Darkness, coldness, and solitude can happen still, but this certainly limits that possiblity.

My roomates themselves seem really cool. Maybe a little too cool for me. One's a graphic designer and artist (she has a website with her work--really neat) and the other is the art director for Exclaim magazine, who gets on the side to interview musicians like Jurassic Five and DJ Shadow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home