Sunday, October 29, 2006

K-Fed: round two


DSC01915-1, originally uploaded by mchaiton.

Halloween this year got off to an early start. I reprised my K-Fed costume from a few years back, but I think either the man himself has been getting more popular or I did a better job because all these people recognized me. Details to note: the blinged out earring, Yankees cap with the straigh brim, tattoos, silver chain, wifebeater, short pants, basketball shoes with no laces, chin strap. I'm deciding whether or not I should bring the look out full time.

I tried to get Erin to do Pregnant Britney, but apparently she was forced to go as a contestant on The Bachelor and dress all classy like. I did run into someone who dressed as pregnant britney. We had a little moment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara and Scott said...

Wow that's one hell of a K-Fed.

You go, skeezer :)

9:08 PM  
Blogger chibarocks said...

oh no you didn't... KFED. Mike, Mike....

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home