Wednesday, September 18, 2002

Life's just so complicated

Thanks to mysterious Kari, friend of the mysterious Chelsea, friend of Andrew "Batman" Limmert, I have found my Avril Lavigne song.


Which Avril Lavigne Song Are You?

I have to say that Ms. Lavigne is much cooler than she has any right to be, being a wannabe Shania clone (her first big break was actually to open for Shania) who was repackaged as a kid punk girl.

And just in terms of this circular world we live in, remember my little story about how Christy stumbled into Hilary Myron at a wedding. Well, that story was stumbled into by Hilary Myron herself! (And Hilary, if you read this, I am meaning to write you back, I'm just not very good at this email thing.) She knows Madhava, who knows the other Mike with the blog design I stole, who knows Andrew, who knows me. A mere four degrees of separation! Kevin Bacon can kiss my ass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home